New Standards in Construction
GrowthPoint has set a new standard in construction in terms of flexibility and conservation. Proprietary design methods incorporates a level of material and resource conservation that is CHPS and LEED Platinum attainable – unprecedented for the industry.
Safe, Durable and Built to Last
- Withstands 112-tons of compressive force and 17-tons of lateral force
- 106 times stronger than building codes require
- Resists weathering over 100 years
- Interior wood walls systems resist damage and hold up to 250 lbs. at any point
- Continuous door hinges eliminate failing standard hinges eliminating the need for repair
- Inherent options to resist vandalism and increase security
- 5-year R&D process with student, teacher, facilities and M&O
- Strong relationship with California DSA and other regulatory agencies
- Set up to work with local Architects and General Contractors
- Creating green manufacturing jobs in Los Angeles
All information quoted from the GrowthPoint Structures website. All rights reserved.